I can't believe we are half way through the year.... I just am gearing up to go in my denial that Christmas is going to be here before we know it again.
June isn't really earth shattering.
I had the previous month the challenge of doing 10,000 steps every day. This month, umm.... not so much... BUT I did stay consistent it seems in working out.
& I started the 21 Day Fix - which I know y'all are probably like SHUT UP ABOUT IT... but its seemed to have gotten me back on track.
So the PROS of the month:
* Lost 8 lbs ... thank you Jesus
* Had my mammogram & it all came back OK... thank you Jesus
* Had 2 5k's in my month - made me remembered how I loved running
* My shin splints have gotten better from the May 10,000 step challenge
* Didn't have ONE bit of candy or chips for the WHOLE MONTH - wh wh WHAT?
CONS of the month:
* My quad is acting weird. It's burning so bad & feels like a strange pull. I blame these stupid 21 day fix videos that about tore my legs up. & now the burning won't go away.
* My step count plummeted seriously
* I miss candy & chips
June... I hardly knew you....
What was the your Pro & Con of the month?