Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Five: What's New?

 
Five on Friday:  What's New?


1.  New Nature Box Treats




I like getting new treats in my box every month.  These are the 2 new things I got this month.  YUM on both.  I haven't found one thing in Nature Box that I didn't like yet.


2.  2015 Schedule



Booking weddings already for 2015!  Look at that busy schedule!  I actually already have had brides coming to me for dates I'm already scheduled on.  I can't believe I get to do what I do sometimes.


3.   30 for 30 Challenge

A friend of mine issued a challenge for August - just to move for 30 minutes every day for 30 days.  If you want to join in, the hashtag for Instagram or Twitter is #aug30for30
 ... who doesn't love a fun little challenge to meet other Instagrammers .... is that a word?  it is now.


4.  Jimmy John's Unwich

Not my pic... you wouldn't see mayo on mine
...but this makes me want to order a pickle now with my unwich....

I am a big fan of Jimmy John's.  Love their Thinny Chips.  Always love their bread too, but DANG! The calories for a sandwich & chips is almost like 600 calories. OUCH!  So I tried their Unwich & was so surprised when I actually REALLY liked it.  I actually crave them now.  I really love the freshness of it too.  Except I will say, I hate when the lettuce is wet. Eww. 
I'm craving one now. Guess where I'll be heading out to lunch at.


5.   AC off in July?

That day came... in July!!!
 
This is SOOO new.  It's been so nice, we actually were able to turn the AC off for a few days... in July.... JULY people!  That never happens.  We even broke records here in our area with the cool mornings.  Why do I have a feeling August is going to be hotter then hades now?


What's new with you?

Join in with the ladies at the link up & see what's new with everyone else


12 comments:

  1. The weather in Houston is actually pretty nice today as well! I am shocked!!

    That is awesome to hear your schedule is booking up for your photography! It's so great when you get to do what you love. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so many emails about trying Nature Box. Maybe some day I will. The snacks always look yummy! That's great that you are booking up for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who is a dance photographer. It does seem like a fun thing to do, to capture these important moments for people. I'd guess you work most weekends, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so intrigued by Nature Box - everything I've heard has been great, so I may just need to check it out finally! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE JJ! When did this unwich thing start? I am going to get one next time I go there. They have probably the best wheat bread I have ever tasted in my life and that's probably because DELICIOUS CALORIE OVERLOAD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great news about your schedule!! I love that picture it made me giggle! :) I'm in for the 30 for 30 challenge! I did one a couple weeks ago and it really helped me stay motivated! Jimmy John's- I've never tried it but that looks delicious! They just opened one locally I will have to try that out!!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I don't think our AC has been off since May! And yay on being successful with a job you love, I'm so envious of people who follow their bliss and get paid for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome your booking weddings into 2015!
    I only book up to 6 months out at a time, unless its a special circumstance. I just have a hard time knowing when I might want a vacation a week from now, vs. 6-12 months from now, LOL
    I love weddings, but yes my priorities are vacations first, work second:) But then that is why we work so hard, so we can play harder, right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. way to go booking weddings for next year girly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy you're busy with bookings! Obviously, you're one talented photographer. When I first read people were booking for 2015 I thought "wow that's far away" and then I remembered that I booked my photographer for April 2015 two months ago! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try Nature Box for a few months but I'm afraid I'd eat everything in one sitting! Congratulations on the wedding bookings!

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**