Friday, October 24, 2014

Confessions...



I haven't done any confessions in awhile. 
 
It'll be good for my brain to clear it before I go on vacation....
 
I Confess....

... I got my email for volunteering on tomorrow's half marathon.  I have to be there at 7:15... wow... that's early... I haven't ran a race in so long, I forgot how early these babies start.  Especially because the sun doesn't even rise here until after 7:30. 

... I am excited about vacation but bummed... we were supposed to go out of town - to Gatlinburg - but my husband hurt his leg & he had to take time off work, causing him not to be able to take the whole week off with me.  Sucks. I was looking forward to going to Gatlinburg in the fall. I haven't been there in about 5 years.

... I am looking forward to sleeping.



... Heartburn is kicking my butt lately.  I think I have ate a whole bottle of Tums. I don't know what caused it to spur up all of a sudden.


... I'm nearing the end of my photo season & looking forward to the break.

... I can't believe the holidays are closing in.

... The time change is next week.  Let me warn you - I get so depressed when it changes.  Being dark by 5:30?  I just want to slink away into a hole until Spring.


... At least I get an additional hour on vacation. #bonus

... My 19th wedding anniversary is Tuesday... I have no idea what to get my husband.

... My dogs are going to be so happy we're not going to Gatlinburg & I'll be home a lot this week.

... It's going to be 80 degrees this weekend.  Fall & warm weather?  Just give me a book & sit me a chair outside... I'll stay there all day.


... I still want to go see Gone Girl.

... I get freaked out thinking about my coworkers coming in my office while I'm gone. #nosy

... Ebola still has me freaked out to no end.


... I want to have pictures done with me & my husband... I'm always the one behind the camera. We've been together for 22 years & we've never had our pictures professionally taken.  I may have to do a tripod / timer session.

So guys, I may be in & out next week... wish me luck on a great time off work!
 
YAHOO!!
 
Good luck to all my running friends doing races this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh. The early races. I'm doing a half on Sunday that's an hour's drive away. Add that to getting there before the close the roads so I can find parking...stoopid early!
    I know how you feel about changing the clocks. I grew up in Arizona and they just don't do it. Amazingly, the state has not imploded, fallen to ruin, or otherwise collapsed. I'm going to make a wild assumption that everything would actually be okay if we just gave up daylight savings time completely.
    Congrats on the anniversary! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the daylight savings! I heard one time that it had something to do with the cows (although that may have been an old wives tale).
    I hope you enjoy your vacation days. Gaitlenburg and pigeon forge are on my places to visit someday too!
    And PS, I didn't know what to get my husband for our anniversary either so I ended up getting him a shirt that said "I don't need Google, my wife knows everything"..haha. He said it was the best present ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not looking forward to getting dark at 5:30 PM but then as wee near Christmas I cherish the coziness of snuggling at home with the pup. I hope you have a terrific time at the race. Sorry about the running, but I think in the end you'll be thankful you didnt run it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for vacation!! We were hoping to go to Gatlinburg next month but doesn't look like the timing is going to work out! Boo. I love it there!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**