Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Madlib #NoExcuses Style

I was tagged by the awesome Christy at My Dirt Road Anthem to play along with her Fitapproach to kick off the year



Let's do this fun MadLib... I'll try not to put in dumb words like I used to do for madlibs when I was 12 years old... though my mind does sorta work the same.

  • This year I would like to get my weight down, feel healthy, and stretch more often
  • It would also be super duper awesome if I also didn't get injured this year.  It's not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try & have the best year yet because I'm sick of hurting (#truth)
  • The thing I am looking forward to most this year is doing a race again. (I haven't done a race since April of 2014... not expecting anything more then to cross the finish line & happy about that)
  • I'll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning which is a dog in my face to help me get up, get to the kitchen for water & lemon & get after my #NoExcuses 2015.
  • Speaking of excuses (ahem), my very favorite excuse is I have no time & I have used it to get out of doing anything & everything on more then countless (number) occasions.
  • I vow to move my body & to be more healthy this year even if it means that I have to do workouts in my pajamas.
  • Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the dog in the middle of the night, I'll still have to clean up clock poop before I go to work. (See, I told you I'm like a 12 yr old at mad libs)
  • I will stop blaming the hubs for eating the rest of the chocolate when everyone knows it was really me.
  • My dinosaur are not the reason I make excuses.  I will show my lazy who's boss this year & get my mojo back. (I was clueless for the first word & that was the first one that came to mind... madlibs - right?)
  • I know that stretching is better than not stretching.  (I'm a genius)
  • I will reward myself by feeling better about the way I look.
  • No Excuses 2015 has just begun & already I am imagining myself a winner.  I can't wait to rock shorts (article of clothing) from wherever I can afford.  I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean and awesome I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking downward dog[yoga pose / workout move] in new Perfect Stride Leggings [article of clothing from Actio926] from Actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my body[noun] with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next  10K [distance] race with Sasquatch Racing.
  • Oh, and let’s not forget how amazing my Rock the Course Leggings [article of clothing] will smell in my / during my P90X [favorite type of workout] after washing with some WIN Detergent. And lastly, I’ll keep rocking my 2015 with clean eats and nutrition from Beaming with Health!
OK... I feel like that part in Annie where Daddy Warbucks says, "Did I just do an  advertisement?"...

It is what it is...

I'll play along...

afterwall, if you tag & tweet 3 friends to take this survey & share how you will have a #NoExcuses2015 you can win prizes.  I'm all about prizes.
Use the #NoExcuses hashtag and post to win prizes from Augusta Active, ShowerPill, ActivMotion Bar, WIN Detergent, Actio926, Beaming with Health, and Sasquatch Racing.

So if you want to play along, feel free...

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha I had the same feeling about playing along with an ad, but there are prizes so I though WTH! I hope you get to do a race this year, fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2015 is an injury free year for us all. It's not starting out that well for me, but I hope it does for you! -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok but now i want chocolate lol. and i totally do workouts in my pjs sometimes. no shame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you an injury free year! Do you have your race picked out?

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**