Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 6 Les Mills Combat



I can't believe I'm working into week 7...

That means there is 2 weeks left.  This program goes up to 9 weeks.

I haven't even given a second thought on what I'm going to do afterwards.

I just want more workouts in Les Mills Combat.

Beachbody - can you get on that please?

I will say, week 6 sort of kicked my butt. 

There was the final addition of the last video in my set.  The 60 minute LIVE version.

It was cool to see how many people were doing the workout along with you & it was weird to hear some of the other people that are familiar faces in other videos, to hear their actual voices. 

There's a blond girl on there whose voice I did NOT expect to sound like that.

& a guy that pretty much sounded like an Arnold with an even MORE German accent.

I was excited for another 60 minute work out video but I actually really didn't even like this one.  Not sure why.  I just didn't care for new moves like a "push" move... seemed like a waste...

& there's another series that has you doing a bunch of leg work. I just hated that one because it just plan hurt. My legs were like jello by the end of it.  I guess that's a good thing & shows me my quads need a LOT of work....


So that's it for new videos...

the next 2 finals weeks will just be switching them up.

I guess I need to start figuring out what my next game plan is going to be....

until then... I'm STAYING WITH THE FIGHT!




4 comments:

  1. Kudos to you! I don't think I could do a 60 min workout video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it... but I'm a kickboxing fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I haven't done those, but I hear they are killer! Which means week 6, you killed it:)
    *woot* *woot*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next game plan...21 day fix! You've done awesome with this one!

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**